- Used an int flask, int rune and Savage Feast, as well as a mana potion.
- Glyphed wings and used it on cooldown. I think this glyph is very useful for LFR / PuG raids, since it seems like a lot of the extra healing goes to overheal when it's unglyphed.
- Used Holy Shock / Prism as often as possible.
- Healed Beacon targets the absolute minimum possible.
- Paid attention to free Eternal Flame procs.
Now to try to improve my performance on some of the more complicated fights in Highmaul. Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to find a decent pickup group that sticks together for more than a couple of bosses. I have joined a small raiding guild, so we'll see how that goes.